What are Mautner-Glick Corp.’s hours of operation?
  • Normal Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
  • Fridays between July 4th and Labor Day: 9:00AM-3:00PM
I have a maintenance issue in my apartment. Who should I call for repairs?
If you have any maintenance issues or questions, please first contact your superintendent (See “Tenant Info” page for building specific information). Your superintendent will schedule an appointment with you to inspect the problem and, if possible , he will schedule a time to make any necessary repairs . If he is not able to resolve the problem, he will contact the appropriate person (e.g. plumber or electrician). If you do not receive a timely response, please call our office to report the issue to our Management Department.
I have an emergency. What should I do?
In the case of fire or theft please dial 911 immediately. If you have a management emergency, i.e. flood, no heat or hot water, or loss of electricity in your apartment after normal business hours and you cannot reach your superintendent, please call our Emergency Answering Service at 212-288-9719. Your call will be answered by our answering service and the agent on call will attend to the emergency.
My lease is going to expire. How far in advance do I have to submit the renewal form?
The Renewal Lease Form is sent out 3 months prior to your lease expiration. You must fill out the form completely and send it back to our office 30 days prior to your lease expiration. Please note: you must send back the renewal form even if you are not going to renew your lease (See next FAQ). Your failure to respond could result in your lease being “Deemed Renewed,” for an additional one (1) or two (2) year term.
I do not wish to renew my lease. What is the process for vacating the apartment?
If you do not wish to renew your lease you must:

  • Fill out the Lease Renewal Form, Part B – Tenants Response to owner. Mark the box which states; “I (we) will not renew my (our) lease…” and return the signed form back to our office; and
  • If you have a forwarding address, you can send the information along with the lease renewal form. We will need your forwarding address (in writing) in order to return your security deposit. If you do not have a forwarding address when you decide to vacate, you can send it via e-mail ( ), mail or fax to our office once you have this information ; and
  • Contact your superintendent to schedule a date and time to return keys to the apartment; and
  • You must move out all of your belongings and arrange to return your keys on or before the ending date of your lease to avoid a penalty; and
  • The apartment must be left “broom cleaned” and in the same condition as it was in upon your occupancy. You will not be penalized for ordinary wear and tear, such as marks on walls and picture hanger holes, but we are appreciative of such repairs.
When should I expect to receive my security deposit after vacating?
If you carry out all of the terms of your lease and move out of the apartment returning it to the owner in good condition, aside from ordinary wear and tear, we will return to you the full amount of your security deposit within a period of 30-60 days after your lease ends. However, if you do not carry out all the terms of your lease, the owner may keep all or part of your security deposit as necessary to compensate the owner for any losses incurred, including missed payments and legal fees.
How can I pay monthly rent/maintenance?
Depending on the building in which you reside, you will receive your rent bill either by mail or hand delivery. Enclosed in your rent bill package each month you will find a summary of charges as well as a return envelope. You will be able to detach a return slip and place the slip along with your payment in the return envelope. You may also pay rent/maintenance through the “Resident Portal”, which can be accessed via link titled “Resident Portal” at the top right corner of this webpage. Your rent is due on the first of each month.
What services are included in my rent?
Your rent includes heat and hot water. It is the responsibility of each tenant to arrange and pay for:

  • Electric & gas service: This service must be arranged with Con Edison directly. Please call Con Edison at (800)752-6633 to set up your account.
  • Cable Television and Telephone: There are various providers of Cable and Telephone service in New York City, including Time Warner Cable, Verizon (Fios and Telephone), and RCN. Please contact these providers for any questions regarding service or installation.
Subletting – Am I allowed to sublet my apartment?
You must contact management prior to subletting your apartment. Please refer to the subsection titled “Subletting” in your lease for information on subletting your particular apartment.
How is a roommate switch, lease transfer, or leaseholder addition/removal processed?
Please refer to instructions on “Application Form: Roommate” which can be downloaded from the “FORMS” section below.

Find all useful information on your building and unit, answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) as well as tenant forms and links to city resources.